The Outback Alliance members and key stakeholders from diverse sectors discuss issues and challenges that have been identified following the first outbreak of COVID-19:
- How has Covid-19 hit the Outback? What happens now?
- What are the differences in service delivery between urban Australia and Outback Australia?
- What policy change is necessary to ensure Outback communities are supported to thrive?
- What can we learn from the Outback and remote communities?
- Shared themes, opportunities and lessons emerge as the series progresses, enabling deeper cross-sectoral understanding, and identification of future Outback-appropriate policy development.
Conversation #3 – Housing
What are the big issues in Housing? How has Covid-19 impacted ? What needs to be in place to allow Outback communities to thrive? Presenters: Rod Reeve, Managing Director & Tammy Abbott, Senior Researcher – Ninti One.